Rigger Training Modul O-2.2 og O-3.2
Banksman and slinger 3 days
Price: 12000 NOK.
Including learning material, diploma and lunch.
Training Programme are to provide the delegate with knowledge of the rigging principles, general hazards and risks of rigging and lifting operations, an awareness of relevant legislation and regulation, and an opportunity to practice basic rigging operations following a lifting plan. The course is to Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority and NORSOK R-003N approved standards.
For more information about the course:
For more information send us an e-mail to email@example.com
The course is a mix of theory and practical with a bias towards practical exercises. Delegates are evaluated by means of an examination.
O-2.2 Simple lifting equipment, hardness protection
- Using fall protection equipment
- Traverse- and slewing cranes
- Hand operated hoist (air, electrical)
- Portable winches
- Use of Conformity
- Primary Structure / Secondary Structure
- Suspension points
- Rigging in different structures and scaffolds construction
- Use of utilities
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Planning of rigging operations
- Lifting Tables, calculations, estimates
- Risk (SJA, TBRA)
- Certification, documentation
- Structure, beams, lifting points
- Use, maintenance and inspection
- Practical exercises, techniques
- Work assignments
- Exam (theoretical, practical)
Diploma / Certificate of competence:
Completed and passed course: Course Certificate will be issued.
According to NORSOK STANDARD R-003N / R-005N
BIKS AS is a certified training center ATS 202. Certified by the ASAS Certification AS Norway - Aproved by Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority.