Banksman and slinger training 3 days Including module 1.1 - 2.3
Price NOK 6200, - including course material, diploma and lunch
The course provides information on the safe and correct use of lifting equipment and accessories and best practice to promote a safer environment for persons involved. The course is to Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority and NORSOK R-003N approved standards.
Module: 0-1.1 Lifting Equipment ( Module: 1.1 & 2.3 ) 3 days course
For more information about the course
For more information send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is a mix of theory and practical with a bias towards practical exercises. Delegates are evaluated by means of an examination.
Personnel wishing to be involved with the slinging of loads and signalling of cranes. It is also beneficial to offshore line management and other personnel with a responsibility for safe crane lifting operations.
The syllabus designed to ensure that on completion of training the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of laws and regulations
- Banksman and Slinger Training
- Safe use of lifting equipment
- Correct hand signs and radio signals to the crane operator
- Understand responsibilities of a banksman/slinger
- Use of lifting table for chain slings, wire rope slings and fibre slings with statement of lifting capacity for different working angles, number of legs and dimentions.
- Loadfactors for symmetric- and asymmetric lifting
- Understand safe and correct methods of slinging loads, correct use and care of equipment (includes pre-use examination of equipment and identification of defects)
Diploma / Certificate of competence:
Completed and passed course: Course Certificate will be issued.
According to NORSOK STANDARD R-003N / R-005N
BIKS AS is a certified training center ATS 202. Certified by the ASAS Certification AS Norway - Aproved by Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority.